This is a pivotal time in CCC's 41-year history as a leading local counselling charity. The 2020-2025 strategy has been completed and we are looking for a Clinical Services Manager to work with our executive team, trustees, and loyal self-employed counselling members to ensure that CCC is the local charity of choice in the counselling sector.
You will be operationally responsible for the clinical management of CCC’s counselling and related services and for supporting, motivating and performance managing our counsellingmembers. You will ensure high quality service delivery in line with good practice and professional requirements, monitor and evaluate impact and outcomes and establish relevant processes.
We are looking for someone who has a consultative management style, with the ability to engage with a range of people, including colleagues, trustees, and third-party organisations. Please get in touch if you
- Have extensive clinical experience as a counsellor and supervisor
- Have managed teams of counselling practitioners
- Are accredited with BACP or an equivalent professional body
- Want to work with an organisation that truly values people and believes that all who may benefit from counselling should have that opportunity, whatever their financial position
- Are willing to work from home and on a flexible basis
- Live in Cambridgeshire/Peterborough or the surrounding area